Specialist in plastic working
Since 1990, REVOLUPLAST has been designing and manufacturing without moulds, your plastic boxes, covers, bollards and covers, made to measure and at competitive prices.
Our expertise in plastic working for the manufacture of customised plastic parts goes beyond traditional know-how. In addition to thermoplastic sheet machining, laser cutting, bending and welding, we employ innovative techniques to create unique parts, customised for each customer.
Our account manager and technical department work closely with our customers to design and build customised solutions for each application. Thanks to our extensive experience in assembling plastic structures and sub-assemblies, we are able to create high quality finished products from small to medium series.
Plastic working is a manufacturing process that involves cutting, hot bending and assembling elements from thermoplastic sheets to create lightweight and strong plastic parts.
At REVOLUPLAST, we master the techniques of CNC machining, bending, folding, assembly and welding to work with a wide range of plastic materials, allowing us to produce customised parts, according to your needs for functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Our services include design, programme design and manufacture of bespoke parts
- Cutting and machining of thermoplastic sheets on CNC milling or laser centres
- Bending and forming of plastic parts
- Precise assembly by welding, gluing or screwing
- Application of finishes (paint, varnish, EMC shielding)
- Customisation of parts (engraving, silk-screening and four-colour digital printing)
By offering these services, we are able to meet the specific needs of our customers and provide plastic manufacturing solutions for a wide range of industrial and professional applications.
Plastic working has been our core business for more than 32 years
REVOLUPLAST is now a major player in this field.
It is a process that differs from others in the plastics manufacturing sector.
Tooling costs are minimised, or even reduced to zero, design and production are more flexible and the design (or modification) and mass production cycle is one of the fastest.
Everything starts with cutting and machining thermoplastic sheets (using CNC milling or laser cutting for thicknesses of 1.5 to 15 mm).
Next, each sub-assembly is thermoformed or hot bent, then assembled or welded together, with tolerances of just a few tenths.
The advantages of plastic working with REVOLUPLAST:
- Financially ideal for short and medium runs (from ten to several thousand units).
- Plastic materials: lightweight, insulating, permeable to radio waves or not
- All our parts can be customised (cut-outs, shapes, colours and marking)
- Better than a standard casing: tailored to your dimensions and with no reworking by machining
- Flexibility in the event of changes between each production launch
- The depreciation costs and investment are kept low due to the absence of a mould
- The manufacturing lead times are short:
- 1 to 3 weeks* for a part for approval
- 2 to 5 weeks* for production runs
* The lead time may vary depending on the complexity of the part and the various production stages.
Revoluplast also means: