Our plastic working expertise
REVOLUPLAST designs and produces your bespoke plastic casings, cladding, terminals and parts, without moulds and at competitive prices.
Plastic working has been our core business for more than 30 years
REVOLUPLAST is now a major player in this field.
It is a process that differs from others in the plastics manufacturing sector.
Tooling costs are minimised, or even reduced to zero, design and production are more flexible and the design (or modification) and mass production cycle is one of the fastest.
Everything starts with cutting and machining thermoplastic sheets (using CNC milling or laser cutting for thicknesses of 1.5 to 15 mm).
Next, each sub-assembly is thermoformed or hot bent, then assembled or welded together, with tolerances of just a few tenths.
A production process that offers numerous advantages:
- Financially ideal for short and medium runs (from ten to several thousand units).
- Plastic materials: lightweight, insulating, permeable to radio waves or not
- All our parts can be customised (cut-outs, shapes, colours and marking)
- Better than a standard casing: tailored to your dimensions and with no reworking by machining
- Flexibility in the event of changes between each production launch
- The depreciation costs and investment are kept low due to the absence of a mould
- The manufacturing lead times are short:
- 1 to 3 weeks* for a part for approval
- 2 to 5 weeks* for production runs
* The lead time may vary depending on the complexity of the part and the various production stages.
Revoluplast also means:
plastic casings – plastic electronics casings – plastic housings – plastic machining – plastic boilermaking – no-mould plastics manufacturing