Production of plastic cladding
Our plastic working and small-scale boilermaking experience allows us to create the cladding for your dynamic POS with no moulds.
Cladding for touch tables, touch screens or mini counter terminals, which can also be mounted on a metal framework or structure for the heaviest materials; the plastic material will significantly reduce the weight of the assembly.
Plastic cladding for your systems will make transporting your equipment easier and, definitely, less expensive.
Our design office will suggest ideas and give you some tips for designing your cladding and its assembly.
In the fields of both dynamic POS and for customised terminals or communication tools, we are able to propose and design the front of the digital display section, the plastic enclosure for the assembly or sub-assemblies, including bespoke plastic trays for coin operated parts and the plastic casing for the electronics.
Our experience in these applications, making use of various POS screen models, allows us, after gathering together all aspects of your project, as well as your specifications, to offer you technical solutions and also a preliminary design study providing a 3D rendering before physically designing a part for approval.
In addition, we produce runs from ten or so units, and even, sometimes, from just a few units if these are recurrent.
Whether this is for access terminals for self-service areas, for self-service checkouts in shopping centres, bespoke products for medical applications or dynamic POS displays for communication or information points in public places.
Our strengths :
- Design from a drawing or on the basis of a model or specifications
- To your measurements (from 20 cm³, to 2 or 3 m³)
- An attractive and easily transportable terminal
- Customisable with finishes using marking or painting
- Does not block radio waves for your wireless and RFID components
- Mass production from ten or so units
- Runs of 20 to 500 parts can be produced within 3 to 5 weeks
- Little up-front investment
- Great flexibility in the event of developments or modifications
- Flexibility and responsiveness, production from 3 to 4 weeks
- Design approach before the concept
- Marking by digital or silk-screen printing
- Application of paints and varnishes
- Internal metallisation if necessary to improve the EMC
- Choice of ABS, high impact PS, PVC, PMMA (Plexi), PC, etc. materials from a thickness of 3 to 10 mm
- Fire-protection treatment (UL94HB or V0, occasionally M1 or M2)
- Range of accessories: inserts, screws and bolts, hinges, feet, castors, faceplates, etc.
Revoluplast also means: